Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Day in Renaissance Italy-- In Guggenheim Hall.

For my Day in the life feature, I followed Michael "Chip" Coronel from his office to an art history II course he teaches as they learned about Renaissance Italy art.  I had also shadowed Michael Lemke, during this ceramics and foundation art class, but they were not included in my article. 

With this article I  learned how to take an image of a classroom and describe it in a different manner-- a theater. Guggenheim Hall, in room 001, reminds me of a movie theater with the stadium seating and the comfortable chairs. The projector comes down (one or two) and the lights dim. There are even lights on the side of the rows directing students to their chairs.

 I was able to take that metaphor of a theater and provide some descriptions to entice readers to continue reading. 

I should continue editing my articles better, reading them aloud before I turn them. I could catch grammatical errors by doing so. 

1 comment: